About the Role
The ideal candidate will have 5 + years of coaching experience and be a strong communicator, enthusiastic, passionate about the game of basketball, and must be extremely reliable. Experience playing and/or coaching basketball is a required.
• Provide high-quality, passionate and valuable instruction to players
• Prepare and execute two (2) 60-minute practices weekly
• Submit written analysis of players as needed
• Follow CLUBHOOPS® Skill Development Model
• Current or former experience as high school or college coach
• Expansive network with current college coaches preferred
• Timely and detailed oriented
• Strong communicator
• Must be available on weekends
• Own or access to a motorized vehicle
• Must pass a background check
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• High School Diploma required
All ClubHoops staff members (HQ, Part-Time, Internships, and Volunteers) will be required to pass a comprehensive background screen before being offered a position.
CLUBHOOPS® is a basketball organization providing high-quality, comprehensive services to the basketball community. We are a rapidly growing sports-focused company looking for the consummate team player to help us grow our parent and player network. You will be the face of our training classes and responsible for upholding our standard of first-class standards at locations around the country.